Sunday 13 July 2008

Give up yourself unto the moment, the time is now.

Yes, it's a song lyric...
I thought I'd start as I mean to go on. Music has played an important part in my life. While I enjoy music it's always frustrated me that I've never created music but maybe that'll change.

This year has been a year of ups and downs. Maybe more of that later when things start to settle. After the exhibition. After Everest. When things have started to settle... when the pockets of busy-ness have evened out. I hope they don't. It's good to be over busy.

Does anything settle? Are we always in a state of flux? Maybe we as humans are constantly changing.

'We're only particles of change, I know, I know....
Orbiting around the Sun.....'

This is my first. I thought I'd join the bloggers. It's all the rage in Malaysia.

Here I make the leap.


Watch me fly....

No comments: